By Professor Matodzi Harare, April 22, 2014 - High Court Judge President Justice George Chiweshe has been relegated to resolving disputes between judges over parking space, it has... Full story
- Makandiwa Launches Miracle Anointing Oil For Economic Prosperity
- Mugabe Still Undecided About His Successor
- Anglican Cleric Cautions Against Blind Loyalty in SA's May Elections
- Miner 'Unknowingly' Buries 16 Gold Panners
- Thousands Attend Makandiwa's Judgement Night 2
- Harare Municipal Workers Consider Taking Council to Concourt Over 'Unfair' Retrenchments
- US To Showcase Its Partnerships With Zim At ZITF
- Zim Authorities Free Detained Protestors
- Vavi Back At Work,Campaigning For The ANC
Kwekwe, April 22, 2014 -The Ministry of Mines and Mining Development has confirmed that there has been a ground movement in Kwekwe after conducting investigations...
Cape Town, April 20, 2014-Anglican Archbishop, Thabo Makgoba, has called on his church members to vote in the coming elections.Speaking in Cape Town he says...
Vatican City, Thursday March 27, 2014 - President Barack Obama has held a historic first meeting with Pope Francis, the pontiff that the president views...
By Jeffrey Moyo
Harare, April 21 2014 - Tracy Chikwari, a 36-year-old single mother of two and informal furniture dealer in Harare, Zimbabwe’s capital, is all...
The case of Nollywood Actress Patience Ozokwor aka MamaAzuka to many Zimbabweans is an ironic way of life. Most people love Patience Ozokwor, because according...
Harare, April 16, 2014 - Champions Dynamos have reshuffled their board of directors and confirmed that Bernard Marriot will take over as the new chairman...
By Takura Zhangazha
Considerations on Zimbabwe’s independence rarely acknowledge the significant role the success of the liberation struggle owed to Socialism/Marxism. Both as an ideological premise...