By Professor Matodzi Harare, December 11, 2013 - Zimbabwe’s rival political party leaders united on Wednesday as they attended a memorial service in honour of the... Full story
- Mugabe Condemns Factionalism In Zanu(PF)
- Kereke Takes His Fued With Gono to Concourt
- Cara Black Crowned 2013 Sportsperson Of The Year
- Museveni Reveals Retirement Plans After Attending Mandela's Memorial
- AfDB Boosts Finance For African Housing SMEs
- No Miracles Expected From Chinamasa’s Budget
- South Africa President Zuma Jeered At Mandela Memorial
- Dongozi Retains Key ZUJ Post As Delegates Demand Audited Accounts
- Bosso Chairman Escapes Death In Fatal Bus Crash
By Criswell Chisango
Chinhoyi, December 13, 2013 – The ruling Zanu PF party has been hit hard by the current cash crunch forcing it to reduce...
Kampala, December 12, 2013-President Yoweri Museveni returned home after Mandela funeral and immediately called his top political and army advisers where he dropped the bombshell:
Johannesburg, December 06, 2013-Leaders across the world have paid tribute to Nelson Mandela after the former South African president passed away at the age of...
Harare, November 21, 2013-The United States Embassy is supporting the launch of the Zimbabwean Chapter of the African Women Entrepreneurship Program (AWEP) this Thursday in...
By Simplicious Chirinda
London, November 26, 2013 - Zimbabwean artist, Hope Masike, popularly known as the mbira princess in the arts circles, made her London debut...
Harare, December 12, 2013 - Tennis star Cara Black was last night crowned this year’s Annual National Sports Awards (Ansa) Sportsperson of the Year, the...
By Takura Zhangazha
After reading renowned Ugandan academic, Mahmood Mamdani’s recently published book, Define and Rule, Native as Political Identity, I coincidentally came across a news...